While each child is unique, there are some distinct characteristics in which MORE is very apparent in spirited children. Spirited Children are often MORE Intense, Persistent, Sensitive, Perceptive and have more difficulty with transitions.
“A highly interactive, practical and foundational program designed to provide you with all the parenting basics you need to parent your spirited child and get you results FAST!”
Do you find yourself saying:
“I don't know what to do anymore. Nothing works!”
Have you read lots of great parenting books, but they've done little to change your daily experience with your child?
- Do Time outs and punishing for the bad behavior accomplishing nothing and often make the situation worse?
- Do you feel like all the parenting advice you get from friends and family doesn't work with your child?
- Do you just want to know what to do when they do what they do?
- Are you frustrated because you feel you don't have the tools to parent this child?
- Are you sad because sometimes you resent your child or wish for the child you had dreamed about having?
- Would you love to understand your child better and be able to teach him/her to control their strong reactions?
4 weeks – 1 one-on-one Coaching Call – 16 Topics & Assignments – Investment $449 (get it now for $299 with promo code: connect)
- 16 daily topics & assignments
- 1 – one-on-one Coaching Q & A Call (on Google Hangouts)
- An active Facebook group with daily support from Sarah, as well as all the participants
- Life time access to the program and Facebook group
Additional Program Information:
- Each student will receive 1 one-on-one coaching call after they have completed the 16 assignments
- You'll be added to a Facebook group exclusive to the participants of the MORE Program and you will receive daily support from Sarah throughout the program. The group will remain active afterwards so you can continue to connect with and get the support from the other participants.
- Week 1 Knowing and Accepting Your Child: In the first week we look at what Spiritness is, what temperamental traits your child has, introversion versus extroversion and how this all affects how our children behave.
- Week 2 Parenting MORE takes MORE: In the second week we look at us as parents. What we thought parenthood would be like, what it's really like parenting a spirited child, letting go of all the negative junk we let build up in our relationship when things aren't what we wanted or as easy as we thought.
- Week 3 Teaching Emotion Regulation: In week third we look at ways that we can teach emotion regulation – tools, books, videos and skills are all explored.
- Week 4 Discipline for Spirited Children: In week four we dive into discipline that works for spirited children and how they learn rules a bit differently from other kids. We focus on Positive Discipline tools and look at setting limits and following through with consequences too.
Hi, I'm Sarah Joseph.
I am a Certified Gottman Educator, a Positive Discipline Parent Educator and have a Masters in Social Work. In addition, I have completed training in the Circle of Security Parenting Program, Emotional Focused Couples Therapy and Play Therapy. I work with families to help them create deeper connections and become their very best selves, so everyone in the family can thrive.
I have been working with families in a variety of settings for the past eleven years, including facilitating parent support groups, developing and delivering parent education workshops, as a family counsellor and a children's counsellor. My articles have been featured online in publications like Natural Parent’s Network, Vancouver Mom, Modern Mama, Kid’s Vancouver, and The Survival Guide for Rookie Moms. In 2014, I published a short eBook Peaceful Parenting; 7 Strategies for Creating More Peace in Your Family.
Phone 604 928 0620